You'll be reminded of those dewey mornings spent gardening in the early hours, with our taupe-colored seed paper. Get your gardening groove on with Clay!
- approximate Pantone match to 2312 U
- sold in packs of 25 sheets with full deckled edge
- 4bar - A2 - A6 - A7 - A9 (sizes are approximate, custom sizes available upon request.)
- 250 GSM
- 90% cotton 10% recycled fibers
- embedded with wildflower seeds
- Our wildflower mix may contain a mixture of the following seeds: black-eyed susan, spurred snapdragon, sweet alyssum, bird’s eye, farewell to spring, dwarf catchfly, shirley poppy, candytuft, clarkia, phacelia, baby blue eyes, baby's breath (depending on availability).
- handmade in the USA - right here in Lincoln, Nebraska
- perfect for wedding invitations, thank you notes, stationery, and more!
Looking for a sample first? Test out Clay and the rest of our Sweet Wilds Collection with the Sweet Wilds Sample Pack.